Sunday 7 August 2011

Are you ready for a new you - discover lasting joy in your appearance...


New Reflection is all about making the very best of you...

Whether you are a full time Mummy, returning to work after time off or just feel bored and stuck in a rut with your clothes, I am here to help.


Jo says... 'I want you to feel great about yourself every day. It really is so easy to achieve and will restore an inner confidence. You will be able to face any situation irrespective of who you are, where you go and what you do'.

Wearing your best colours will:


  • Give you a healthier, younger look
  • Give you more definition to your face shape
  • Give you sparkling eyes and glowing skin
  • Boost your confidence and create a positive impression
  • Give you an easy to mix and match wardrobe
  • Save you time and money when you go shopping
Jo comes highly recommended and I am so looking forward to her presentation at the Cuddle My Soul event.  I don't know about you, but I'm definitely ready for change - these days, I throw open my wardrobe and breathe a heavy sigh - I can never find anything to wear - in the main because I don't like it or it doesn't fit! (I must have washed all my clothes on boil - they all seem to have shrunk!!!) ;D