Thursday 4 August 2011

It's official - Fairy Sparkles are going to be at Cuddle My Soul..



Fairy sparkles are strands of coloured silk - tied to one strand of your hair - How many you have is up to you!

Fairy Sparkles grow out with your natural hair - they can last a day, weeks or months!

What I find amazing is that you can brush, wash, curl, straighten and colour your hair without affecting your Fairy Sparkles!!!  How cool is that?

Fairy Sparkles come in a range of colours - they are fabulous!

I met Diane a couple of months ago, she was wearing the beautiful silk strands in her hair then - she looked amazing!  I was totally distracted by their shimmering beauty.  

I've never seen anything like it before (or since).  Diane is the only person in this neck of the woods who does this and I'm thrilled that she's going to be giving us the opportunity to be adorned with these gorgeous silk strands at the Cuddle My Soul event.

This is a close up picture of the Fairy Strands - they really are so pretty.

This is so new Diane doesn't have a website for her Fairy Sparkles - so I've posted a link to her business website - to give her some exposure and you never know.. 

You may also be interested in her photographic restorations business - I know I am!  Take a look at Diane's website to see some examples of her fantastic photographic restoration.