Wednesday 7 September 2011

Arbonne Consultant Ali Jones to join Cuddle My Soul

I'm delighted that Ali Jones will be having a stall at the Cuddle My Soul event - Ali is a consultant for Arbonne - Pure, safe, natural Swiss skincare, cosmetics and health supplements.   

Ali also run parties, pamper events, fairs, 1-2-1 consultations and coffee mornings - if you'd like to book her or find out more, please visit her website link.

Ali and her business partner Margaret Collis are currently offering a fantastic business opportunity for people to join their team and build a business of their own, marketing Arbonne’s amazing products to family and friends - this is definitely the future, people generating their own independant income streams whilst being part of a bigger team and enjoying the support and benefits that come from working with others.

I haven't tried any Arbonne products myself, friends and family members have and they all RAVE about them - I'm looking forward to sampling the products at the event.