Wednesday 7 September 2011

Your opportunity to rescue cards and gift wrap from the mediocrity of the high street

Elizabeth Wilson has taken a stall at the Cuddle My Soul event - and quite frankly, we're delighted!

Phoenix Trading publishes an exclusive range of gorgeous Greeting Cards, Wrap and other Stationery accessories, including a Christmas range which in previous years has raised over £1m for charities such as Cancer Research UK and Children's Hospices UK. Our cards are printed in the UK, and are of exceptional quality and represent great value.

Elizabeth told me.. "I've been a Trader for nine years now and I love it! I run my own business on my own terms, working with a delightful company and a gorgeous product. We need many more Traders to help us rescue card buyers from the mediocraty of the High Street, so if you think that could be you, do get in touch!"
 
I absolutely love the card organiser folders - they're beautiful and incredibly practical too.  You can buy all your cards in advance, put in their date order in the folder and never have to worry about finding a card again!