Thursday 15 September 2011

Malaysian Memories will be at Cuddle My Soul - will you?

Yolanda Tapping of Malaysian Memories has taken a stall at Cuddle My Soul and we are salivating at the thought!

Yolanda saw the article on Cuddle My Soul in the Through The Letterbox Mag & thought she'd see if we were interested in having her...

Too right!  Even though we are now at our limit for stall holders, I love Malaysian food and this is something different! 

Yolanda has delivered over 200 authentic Malaysian dinner parties locally - you can even book her for a business lunch - how cool is that?  The only function Yolanda doesn't cater for is weddings. 


OK, my mouth is watering now - time to stop thinking about food and focus... Yolanda also has a range of authentic clothes and accessories that she brings back with her from Penang, these will be available to buy on the day.