Wednesday 7 September 2011

Businesses Working Together

Did you see the joint ventures article in Through The Letterbox?

I write the B2B articles for TTLB and this month was all about Cuddle My Soul - of course, I wanted to give the local businesses some exposure and let everyone know about the event - but also because Cuddle My Soul is a fine example of what can be achieved with people working together, in business as a team - to serve a need in the community, get to know each other, as local businesses and of course members of the community.

I've just had some lovely feedback from Gary at Touch Of Pine in Bicester - Gary said 'A lot of people have mentioned the event' which is really great news and I'm a happy bunny :D

I think community events like Cuddle My Soul are the future - after all, it's a great way of shopping, doing business, networking, meeting new people and learning and having fun - all under one roof.

Cuddle My Soul is experiential and we know that experiences are longer lasting.  My intention is that everyone enjoys a fantastic experience at the event and leaves feeling satisfied, moved, inspired and with their soul having been cuddled. :D

See you on the 22nd! 

Always with Love - Leesa X