Tuesday 4 October 2011

Anyone else LOVE Massage & Reflexology?

Anoushka Lucas-Howells
I am thrilled and delighted that we are going to have Reflexology and Massage taster sessions by Anoushka at the Cuddle My Soul event.

Massage, Reflexology and Reiki work on so many different levels of the human system - mind, body and spirit.  I've had lots of session of all 3 of the above - I am a raving fan of them all!

When I'm stressed and fatigued, I turn to massage, when I'm dealing with a problem in my body (like gallstones) I turn to reflexology and when my energy feels 'all over the place' and I need grounding, I turn to Reiki.

All 3 are excellent de-stressors and make you feel absolutely amazing after a treatment.  I'm hoping to get a session with Anoushka and Annie (our other resident therapist for the day) - to be honest, I think I'm wishful in my thinking - ah well, one can always dream...  

Look forward to seeing you at the event - not long to go now X