Tuesday 4 October 2011

Now is the perfect time to invest in Silver and here's a unique way to it...

A good friend of mine gave me a fantastic tip the other day 'Invest in Silver' he said, 'The price is going to plummet' now's the time to buy.  I totally agree with him which is why I was delighted when Maggie called me to be a part of the Cuddle My Soul event.

Cuddle My Soul is delighted to have Maggie Smith from Smallprint Jewellery as a stall holder.

Maggie creates all sorts of amazing and beautiful keepsakes for your little ones or your loved ones, there's a whole range of gorgeous Silver Jewellery on offer.

Seriously, Silver is the metal to invest in this makes Maggie's treasure for your little treasure, even more treasureable (is there such a word?).

I wish Maggie had of been around when Max was little - all I've got as a keepsake is a handprint that I did with some poster paints and a piece of card, it's now 20 years old and fading! 

With Christmas fast approaching (yes, I'm officially allowed to say that word now) I'm sure Maggie will have no end of options for you to consider as presents and gifts.