Tuesday 4 October 2011

Fancy a relaxing Indian Head Massage?

How lucky are we?  Angie Summers will be giving Indian Head Massages at the Cuddle My Soul event.

Angie says... 
When I was a small child, growing up on the North East coast of England I often visited an old lady, she was a sweet, loving and gentle Romany gypsy,  she told me I had healing hands.

Taught me all about karma (cause and effect), charka’s, palmistry, tapping into the universal energy, spiritual healing, feeling people’s energy (aura’s),  crystals, angels, the power of thought, the power of good intent, (like attracts like) and much much more, I couldn’t get enough of her and soaked up all her wise words and  knowledge.

Angie works as an emergency nurse (has done for 25 years) and has a healing practice in Banbury.

I am so looking forward to having some treatments with Angie and Anoushka, I can't wait!

Not long to go now - see you on the 22nd X