Friday 14 October 2011

Do you know what your colours are?

Judy Dendy, fabulous Colour Consultant is going to be at the Cuddle My Soul event.  Are we thrilled or are we thrilled??

We are thrilled!  Judy certainly knows her stuff when it comes to working out what colours make the most of our complexion.  I've just had a meeting with Judy and found out exactly why I don't wear half the things I've got in my wardrobe!!  

I've got one blouse in particular that I love, it's a beautiful cut and colour but whenever I wear it, I never feel comfortable.  Now I know why, I'm spring and the blouse is very much Autumn!  Time for a spot of shopping me thinks!

Judy is going to give a colour consultation live on stage so that you can see for yourself the impact of wearing the right colours and also the wrong ones.

Judy will be giving some taster sessions from her stand, so if you want to know what your colours are, be sure to go and talk to Judy, she's lovely and incredibly tuned in!