Saturday 15 October 2011

Just 7 days to go before the FAB event that will Cuddle Your Soul!

This is exactly how I feel.. and it appears I'm not alone!  

Thank you so much to everyone who's been in touch to say they are really excited about the Cuddle My Soul event next Saturday - it makes my heart sing!

Thank you to everyone who's been involved in the event - John Howie for creating a beautiful advertising banner and Michelle Howie for hosting the banner in a prime position on the Meet and Mingle website for weeks on end!   

To those of you who have been tweeting out the event and posting updates on Facebook - You know who you are and this event will be a rip-roaring success because of your efforts - my heartfelt thanks to you.

I'm so excited about meeting all the lovely people that I have been talking to through the Gossip Girls groups, the stall holders and those that are delivering presentations.  It's lovely to be able to put a face to a name and finally, be able to say 'Hello' and show my appreciation.

My family are being just wonderful, Katie is helping me with posters, Max is helping on the day.  Nick (Max's dad) is coming up from Devon to run the Cafe with my partner Mark - it's a real family affair.

I've chosen the SeeSaw Charity to be the beneficiary of this event, as I witnessed first hand the grief and suffering that children and their families go through when a parent dies.  The work of SeeSaw is just outstanding and I know that you will be blown away when you meet the ladies from SeeSaw at the event.

My whole body tingles at the thought of OxBox coming to film the event - it will be a incredible support and promotion of the wonderful stall holders, as well as more exposure for SeeSaw.

As for SWISHING - if you haven't done it before - you are in for a real treat!  Isn't it wonderful that you can bring an item of clothing, or a pair of shoes or bag that you no longer want and swap it for something you do want?  I'm bringing a few things - don't forget to bring yours! 

I really am so excited about this event and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your love, encouragement and networking!

Please continue to support the event by letting everyone know about it and let's have it be an amazing day to remember, for everyone concerned!

Key Info:  Doors open10am - 4pm   £2.50 entrance

With love, gratitude and many thanks..